Thursday 18 December 2008

SMS Collection

(1)

I placd kisses in my palms,
closed my fists tight n opend my hands 2 da wind.
So sum day if u think of me out of da blue, its coz thoz kises found their way 2 u!


(2)
As Precious As U Are To Me,
As Precious No One Can Ever Be,
I Know All Friends Are Hard To Choose,
But You Are The One
"I NEVER WANT TO LOOSE."
...


(3)
1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U,
3+2 = 5 sense missing U,
4+3 = 7days thinking of U,
5+7 = 12 months dreaming abt U
but 99+1 = 100 years i need a sweet friend like  U.


(4)
Life never seems to be the way we want it,
but we LIVE it the best way we can.
There is no PERFECT LIFE,
but we can always fill it with PERFECT MOMENTS!


(5)
spcl numbr  goes in2 my phone
spcl photos go in2 my album
spcl mmories go in2 my brain
bt a spcl frnd like u goes n2 my HEART ...


(6)

Have My "HEART" That Never BREAK,
Have My "SMILE" That Never FADE,,
Have My "TOUCH" That Never HURT
Have My "FRIENDSHIP" That Never ENDS


(7)


SORRY
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
SORRY

Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means
S - SOME                
O - ONE'S                
R - REALLY,            
R - REMEMBERING
Y - YOU.                  


(8)

Friendship is like war...
Easy to start...
Difficult to end...
Impossible to forget...
so im having a war with you...
I Hope that u don't want peace...


(9)

Wat a frnd is- a tissue wen u can't stop crying,
a shoulder wen u feel like dying,
always listens wen u have somthng 2 say,
a week wen u need jst a day,
a sun wen rain jst won't stop,
a phone call wen u can't leave d home,
a hand wen u feel all alone,
a wing if u want 2 fly,
understnds witout knowing y,
an ear for secrets 2 fall,
a frnd is a lov that can never let go,
& that is u, i wanted u 2 know.


(10)

FLOWERS DIE STORIES END
SONGS FADE MEMORIES R FORGOTTON ALL THINGS COMES 2 END
BUT PEOPLE LIKE U ALWAYS REMAIN 4EVER BCZ GHOSTS NEVER DIE.

No comments: